3G MMS Trail camera 0.3s Trigger Hunting camera 940nm IR LED photo traps 16mp 1080p HD night vision scout animal camera HC-801G
Image Sensor: 8 Mega Pixels Color CMOS
Memory: TF Card up to 32GB
Lens: F=3.1; FOV=120 deg
Size: 135mm * 90mm * 76 mm
Display: 2.0 inch TFT
PIR Detect Range: 120 Degree
Night Vision Distance: 65ft/20meters
IR LED: 36 Infared LEDs
PIR Distance: 65ft/20 meters
Trigger Speed: 0.3second
PIR Interval: 1/5/10/30sec/min (default 1 sec)
Image Resolution: 16MP/12MP/8MP
Frequency Bands : 3G GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Remote Control: SMS
GPRS transmission: Data transfer by email
MMS to phone: 1-4 phone number
MMS to e-mail: 1-4 email address
Multiple Photo on one detection: 1/3/6/9
Video Resolution: 1080P/720P/VGA
File Format: JPEG/AVI
Date Time Imprint: Yes
Moon Phase Imprint: Yes
ISO Exposure: Auto/100/200/400
Password Security: 4 digital PIN code
Stand-by current: 0.1mA
Stand-by time: 6Months
Interface: TV out ; USB2.0; Micro SD Card ; 12V/1A External plug; SIM card jack
Fix Method: Belt, Tripod mount
Motion Detection: Low/Medium/High
Operation Temperature: -20 ~70℃(-4~158℉)
Russia, Spain, France, Germany, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Latvia and other European countries as well as Asian countries, please choose the European version
– 120 degree 1080P HD PIR sensor camera, support 16MP/12MP/8MP / 5MP / 3MP selectable image resolution, 1080P 30fps video. Infrared camera survey for wild animals.
– 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds / minutes interval between motions optional. Camera can be programmed to operate either in PIR mode or time lapse mode.
– IR flash for color photo / video day or black and white photo / video at night. HD video (1080P) with sound.
– Real temperature, time and date to be stamped in the picture, so you know when the picture or video was taken.
– 36pcs 940nm IR LEDs, super long detection range up to 20m / 66 feet. Trigger time is 0.3s, fast fire continuous shooting, never miss any important picture.
– IPX66 sealed waterproof appearance, effectively prevent rainwater dust and insects from entering.
– Support Micro SD card (up to 32GB) / USB / AV output (SD card is not included).
– Great tool for hunting, traveling, camping, tracking domestic / wild animals. Easy to use and mount.
– It can be triggered by any movement of human (or animals) in a certain region monitored by motion sensor.
– The infrared remoter is an input device of the camera and primarily used for customer settings. Its maximum remote distance is 20 meters.
– With the fixed rope with buckle, easy to fix to tree rods and tree branches.
– It supports 3G/GSM/MMS/SMTP/SMS.
1 X HC-801G Camera
1 X USB Cable
1 X Strap
1 X Manual
1 X Antenna
What kind of batteries does the camera use? How long can I use?
Uses 8*1.5V AA batteries. The length of use depends on the capacity of the batteries and the frequency of use of the camera. It can be used for at least half a month if you use the camera normally.
The camera can also use 9-12V 1A external power supply. If the camera is used frequently, it is recommended that you purchase the solar panel of our store to ensure the continuous use of the camera.
Can the camera take pictures and record videos at night? Can the camera record sound?
Yes, it works fine at night. The camera can record sound, but the camera cannot play sounds, and the sound needs to be played on your computer or mobile phone.
What is the difference between 850nm and 940nm?
the 850nm of camera, the LEDs light of the camera is visible at night, but the light will not affect t